LONI offers large format color poster printing to its researchers and collaborators.
- Turnaround: 4 business days. We print your request promptly, however unexpected delays happen, so we cannot guarantee your poster unless it is delivered 4 business days prior. We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Accepted Formats: PDF, PPT, TIF, PNG, EPS, AI, PSD, DOC, In Design are all accepted.
- Size: Max printable area is 41.5" on one side. For example, we can print 41.5x80". We cannot print 42x42". You are responsible for sizing and trimming the poster.
- Payment: The charge for Non-LONI Members and Collaborators is $150/poster or $300/poster if needed in less than 4 business days. Please submit a P-39 Recharge Order Request (ROR) form through your fund manager. Click here to download a ROR form. The form can be delivered, faxed to (310) 206-5518, or emailed to the LONI Office.
- Pick-up: You will receive an email when your poster is ready. You can pick up your rolled-up poster in the SVG wing at LONI, outside of room 225N-1. We do not deliver.
- Dark text on a white or light background is recommended in the main body of the poster.
- Image resolution should be ideally 300dpi or higher. Avoid "cutting/pasting" graphs, charts and images. For instance, save them as TIF, PNG, or EPS and in powerpoint Insert>Picture>From File.
- Your color images will print truer if they are in CMYK mode, as opposed to RGB.
- Proofread and check for errors! Files must be free of errors and print-ready. We are not responsible for checking your work. Reprints due to negligence will be charged $60.
POSTER PRINTING REQUEST FORM
You must complete and submit the form below, then deliver your file to Vaughan Greer via email, a link to your public folder, or in person. If you need assistance, a template, or a high resolution logo, please email us or call during regular business hours, (310) 267-5139. * required fields